Where is the Co-op?
We’re on Kensington Road off of Westcott St. It’s a residential road a few blocks south of the Westcott business district. From the light on the corner of Euclid Ave. and Westcott St. proceed south and make your 3rd left onto Kensington Rd. and we’re 2 blocks down on the right hand side. Feel free to call us for directions: (315) 472-1385.
Do I need to be a member to shop at the Co-op?
Do you carry vegetarian/vegan and gluten free foods?
What is a food Co-op?
Why is the Co-op a great place with which to be associated?
How do I become a co-op member?
Syracuse Cooperative Market is owned, controlled, and used by member-owners; individuals who are invested in the mutual benefit that our sustainable, thriving, cooperative commerce brings to our community. In order to become a member or learn more, please click here.
What are the benefits of being a member of the Co-op?
One of the benefits of being an owner is that it is the best way to ensure
that your Co-op continues to meet your needs. Other benefits are:
- A voice and a vote in the Co-ops decisions
- Eligibility to run for our Board of Directors
- Eligibility to participate in owner committees
- Quarterly issues of The New Leaf
- Access to special ordering, so you can purchase items at discount prices
- Special Owner only sales
- Discounts at businesses who participate in our Community Connections program
- Access to special owner events such as farm tours, movie nights, potlucks and more!
How do I become a vendor for the Co-op?
Fill out the application found under Co-op, New Vendor Application.
618 Kensington Road
Syracuse, New York 13210
Open 7 days a week
8am – 9pm
Closed on some holidays, please call